31 December 2011

Gmail Teahouse Theme Screenshots

view of my Gmail account with the Teahouse theme, blurred the
details of my inbox of course


I used the Teahouse theme for my Gmail account in the past few months.  And I noticed how it changes scenes and how the fox character changes locations or activities in the design depending on what time of day it was.  It's fun trying to check out what might be the latest setting for the time I open my email.  So much so that I took to taking screenshots of each changed scene that I catch.  Lol.

fox feeding the birds in his garden

fox in his kitchen
fox watering his bonsai in the garden
fox in the kitchen and food on the garden table

fox watering his garden


same scene was flipped horizontally by Gmail


fox upstairs, bird in the garden


fox and friends stepping out to the garden

evening, with lantern in the garden



same scene flipped horizontally by Gmail


evening, with fox in the kitchen


3 ghostly beings in the misty garden, while fox is asleep


evening, with fox in the kitchen


0 comments:

Post a Comment

space






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...