07 October 2012

I Love Fall


It's fall and I love it!  Love the weather, love the leaves, etc.  It's sunny but not humid.  It's breezy.  It's perfect!  Even bought a cute autumn wreath to decorate my hallway.  Hehe!

Plus there's so many good fall shows.  Some old ones are back and several new ones look promising.  There are so many I just don't have time to watch all of them.  These are the shows on my PVR:
  • The Amazing Race
  • Project Runway
  • Revolution
  • Elementary
  • World Without End
  • Revenge
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Parenthood
  • Last Resort
  • Scandal
  • 666 Park Avenue
  • Once Upon a Time
  • The Good Wife
  • Survivor Philippines
  • American Horror Story

More than a dozen shows!  Gosh.  Some shows I can put off watching 'til the winter I guess.  The ones I like watching best from the above?
  • World Without End
  • The Amazing Race
  • Project Runway
  • Elementary
  • Parenthood
  • The Good Wife
  • Survivor Philippines - because it's set in beautiful Philippines.  Lol.
  • American Horror Story

And the shows I'm anticipating to see:
  • The Walking Dead
  • Downton Abbey
  • Homeland

Happy Thanksgiving!  Gotta get ready for a friend's thanksgiving dinner tonight.  Ciao!

space






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...