03 September 2018

I'm Posting Blogs Here Again...

...even if it's just photos auto-posted from my Instagram account.

I just found I've been too tired or busy to be bothered signing on to this account to post blogs or photos in the past few years.  I think it all started with owning a smartphone.  I spend almost all day in front of a computer for my job and don't really look forward to doing the same during my off hours anymore.

Smart phones have made it easier to access information on the Internet, but it's not as easy typing longer entries or blogging with a smartphone and its smaller screen.  I don't even bother checking my work emails on my smartphone (unless absolutely necessary) as I still find it clunkier than checking them on a proper monitor.

Anyhoo, I've been researching and experimenting in the past year or past few months and finally found the most convenient solution to continuing to post entries to this blog.  Since I take most photos now with my smartphone, it's just easier to post them on the instagram app (when I'm bored or when I have time on my hands.. Lol!) with little text-typing as opposed to full blast blogging.  And I found an app that would then auto-post the photos I posted on my Instagram account on to this blog. It may be redundant but I still like seeing this blog being active and it's convenient for if I decide to add more content to the photo blog entry later on.

I'm just glad all that's sorted now.  Happy to see my photography getting posted to this blog again! Hehe!

space






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...