09 February 2003

Valentine's Day

*Sigh* The past 2 weeks have been full of surprises lately. Unpleasant? Depends. Okay forget that. They are. I don't think I have ever felt as old as I have felt during the past few days. Not everything has been going well: not in the home front, and slightly not at the academic nor professional fronts either. Arrgghhh!! One consolation is that the professional front is the least awful of all, just a minor irritation. Plus the fact that we are moving to a bigger and better office building soon, at a floor where you have a really beautiful and commanding view of the Bay. I truly look forward to that.

I think the only respite that I got from my troubles were the two nights, or more precisely, the hours on those two nights when I saw films with friends. Other than that, it's been quite a stressful, disappointing, depressing, and sad time for me for reasons I won't go into details here. Suffice it to say that it seems that I just aged too much at this early stage for me. So many unhappy and unjust things are going on at almost the same time to me. I feel a bit bombarded. I've never encountered this before. I hope things will turn out better as soon as possible. I feel unsettled, troubled and burdened. I might grow white hair soon!! And lots of wrinkles too!! haha! Am glad I have friends around who can listen to me. Soon, I'd need them more than I ever had before. I feel like going out of town and somehow leave all these stress behind me for even a short time. Help myself clear my mind. Make myself free of the heaviness in thought and in heart for even a short while and come out ready to face these challenges to my spirit again once I get back. I think that would do it. We'll see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

space






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...