07 June 2005

Post-project

We just finished a major phase of our Oracle project (how else will I find the time to post to this blog). hehe! And now we can breathe better. haha! Maybe 'til the client feedback from overseas. Ack!

Also, tonight is our team dinner (and drinks?..hehe!). yey.
Then after this project, I'll be back to a J2EE project. Would also be interesting to work on the project being supported by the Japan International Cooperation Agency, for the government.

So now what's playing on my mp3 player?:
Shakira's Tortura single (feat. my favorite Spanish music artist Alejandro Sanz)

And this morning I woke up to a text message from a friend in Spain. Giving me my "wake up call". Saying it's already morning and "rise and shine". haha! Bless him. Indeed it was a good morning. Not humid/too sunny especially after the rains after midnight. The air was cool and breezy around where I live. The perfect condition to do some running/jogging. I wish I had the time to do that each morning before getting ready to leave for work.

Also, I got an important document I've been waiting for to help me get one of my plans going. *crossing my fingers*.

So here's to a great day. And hopefully a great week. =) There's much to be thankful for. Hehe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

space






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...