11 August 2010

Day Off

Today I woke up with my legs cramping one after the other. The hell! lol.

I think it's been more than a year since I last experienced waking up with a really really painful leg cramp. It's one of those least tolerable experiences ever! Gaaah! Hate it when it happens. So it was a shock this morning when it happened again after so long. And even after it went away, I can't stand or walk without still feeling pain from the strain of it. Which means I couldn't drive to work, and even if a driver brought me to the office, I'd be walking funny it's gonna be awkward. Add to that a tummy cramp too. I seem to cramp everywhere today. Had to take a sick leave from work 'cause of these. I guess these are being brought about by the onset of my monthly visitor then. Dang. Men have it got it easy. Grrr! :P

In the meantime, with these terribly inconvenient cramps, I'm just listening to some tracks by one of my fave music groups Groove Armada as I write this. The instrumental ones good for calm driving (totally need this when driving in Metro Manila! You need all the calm you can get.): Inside My Mind (Blue Skies), Lazy Moon, Paris, and Your Song (not the remix one) which has been my favorite Groove Armada track ever since I downloaded it about 10 years ago. Hihi! One has to chill when driving in Metro Manila. *sigh*

Another calming driving music: Les Nuits by Nightmares on Wax. Below is its video on youtube.com.




The setting of the video above reminds me of the railway station in Diemen, the Netherlands, where we parked our car after driving from Germany to the Netherlands, to take the train to the Amsterdam Centraal station for a weekend Amsterdam trip.  I won't be surprised if it indeed was shot there on location.

Anyway, gtg. Got an interesting call. Things seem to be going as planned too. :P Hope it's a good sign on the road to a celebration for my long term plans. *wink*


space






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...