04 January 2011

Happy New Year - Happy Car Lantern




"You just gotta ignite the light
And let it shine
Just own the night
Like the Fourth of July"


I love this one! I got this mini car lantern, or in other words, a little or mini "parol" for my car's dashboard, as a gift from my aunt. My siblings and I have one each. And mine never fails to make me smile or feel good with it blinking while I drive. I likey!

I created a video of it with my Mac's iMovie HD app...the first time I've ever really used this app after years of owning this trusty 'ol Mac. Good thing I didn't remove it from this PC. Lol!

So anyway, pardon the amateur and crude effort. I was really just trying out the app now that I have more interesting material. hehe! I used 3 video clips from my cellphone camera to edit this video file (above) with a clip of background music Firework by Katy Perry (kinda apt... lol). "Ignite the light, and let it shine...".Hehe!

Here's a clip of one of the other cellphone videos of the mini parol in my car with music from the car radio itself, and with some of my favorite Sanrio characters on the dashboard lol. Happy new year!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

space






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...