17 January 2012

Let It Snow. Let It Snow. Let It Snow...Not!

December was a rather dry winter where am at.  It snowed only once, overnight, and was gone the next day.  But this month of January, winter has indeed come.

It had started snowing one night last week.  Since it's my first time overseas during winter in a place not normally known to snow everyday, the sight was quite a surprise to witness in the late evening.  The scene and sky was sort of red, with flakes falling fast.  It didn't look like my usual evening.

that's pretty much the color of what I saw that night


I took a video from the den/balcony of the snow falling that evening.  Hehe!



 a closer look at a tree branch near me


using auto white balance, scene turned bluish green

So it snowed in the past 2 days or so.  Today is no exception, it snowed in earnest today. 
I woke up with snow falling pretty fast.  I felt bad for the little animals out there like the birds and critter/squirrel I saw last time.  hehe.

what I woke up to today... gah!


with little birds


with the sound of a bird chirping


with snow falling fast in the background


snowed up flower boxes on a den's fence below


 bird taking shelter


birds


0 comments:

Post a Comment

space






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...