30 December 2012

Fish & Chips



my plate...  huuge serving!



Went to a seaside town for dinner with some dear companions tonight. Had dinner at a little restaurant called Moby Dick. It was small but bustling even on this winter night. Amazing. Had clam chowder and fish & chips with hot sauce and tartare sauce for dips. Plus ginger ale drink for me. And it was all yummy!! Tee hee


the whale-shaped menu holder on the window sill



some shots inside


big whale decor with Christmas garland


what was left on my plate. Was so stuffed couldn't finish the order. Lol.



Then on the drive home, I drove my companions' car or truck. Similar to a Ford F150 or something like that. Huge one but once I was in the driver's seat, surprisingly, it didn't feel as huge as I expected. Probably 'cause I used to drive an SUV back home. So I didn't feel overwhelmed when I drove this one. hehe!


Tomorrow I go out to dinner again, for a despedida. Then a new year's eve dinner party on Monday. And I thought I'd have a quiet time this holiday. Not! Turns out. But it's gonna be fun. Just gotta watch the pounds, sugar, and sodium. Kinda impossible at this rate.. gaaahhhh!! hehe! :D

space






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...