08 March 2017

My Melody Toys

Wow.. Been a while since I last posted here in my blog.. Gosh.

But yeah.. just posting here a few pics now of some of my toys... Lol!  Think I've found a new hobby... which I'll explain further in another blog entry.

The one in front is a My Melody Home playset...


Behind it is a collection of Re-ment My Melody miniatures in a winter theme.. inside a display box.

I bought the above from eBay.

I've the Hello Kitty version of the above.. Hello Kitty Home playset, as well as Hello Kitty Playground and I think the Hello Kitty Convenience store playsets.  I haven't really opened nor set up the Hello Kitty ones..  I first got the Hello Kitty Home playset way back when I was still in Manila several years ago.  Lol!  Whereas for the other two Hello Kitty playsets: one got from a store here, while the other one was from eBay.

I think I'm slowly accumulating junk but at least it's some fun junk nonetheless.  :D  And probably why I haven't really opened nor set up most of them yet.. Need space, and time.


space






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...