17 August 2005

New Mobile Phone?

Might be getting a new cellphone. Not sure yet. Won't anymore be getting the Z800i as a better one has been released. hehe.

Will be needing that new phone for music, better photo resolution, USB connection to PC and best of all a rather generous capacity of 512mb upgradeable to 2gb. I won't have to buy an Apple ipod and won't have to deal with cumbersome stuff in my bag with a separate cellphone and a separate mp3 player as well... And I can even connect this phone to stereo speakers when I wanna play my music out loud and not through a headset... Did I say that the ipod shall be in its jurassic age soon? hehe! Glad that I didn't go out to buy that.

It will be like I bought a miniature PC with a camera, mp3 player and cellphone in one unit, plus Internet capabilities. Not a bad idea really. hehe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

space






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...