23 August 2005

The Town Center

Was at a mall last weekend. Been a while since I was there. Went to the Alabang Town Center. And had a thoroughly great time shopping at a bazaar on the top floor called 50th Avenue where you can also pay by credit card. hehe!

I thought I'll be to the mall just to check it out. Didn't think I'd end up going home with lots of new stuff I'd never thought I can find in Makati or elsewhere. hehe! Let's just say I was in for a surprise last weekend and went home a satisfied shopper. Heehee!

I've never enjoyed shopping for quite some time until last weekend when I found that bazaar. I've been quite tired of the usual generic boutique clothes found in the malls. They've all begun to look alike to me. Nothing really stood out anymore. So much so that shopping for clothes has become some kind of an exercise in futility and instead I find myself buying books and videos instead. I still can't find a great black blazer/jacket in Manila like one can in Hong Kong where they abound.

But last weekend, without even meaning to, I found unusual finds at this bazaar. There were even Indian-style skirts there that were made in Nepal. Too bad none of those Indian skirts fit me. hehe! One need not go to stores like Mango to find great clothes and accessories.

There was a band that played at the mall too that weekend. It was called MYMP. Heard them playing as I was having dinner at one of the outdoor restaurants there. Not bad.

And I found there the mobile phone that I might be buying soon. Hmmmm!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

space






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...