01 June 2007

These Shoes were Made for Walking...

my beat up Teva sandals in Germany

...more like these sandals were made for walkng.. ;)

My Teva sandals in fact. It's been to everywhere with me. I used it during my trips to Europe, among others. And it never fails to keep my feet from hurting at the end of a long day of exploring, whether it be during trips, to the beach, or at the malls.

It's lightweight, dries easily, designed for river/streams and stones really. Didn't hurt as much at all when I walk over cobblestoned streets and alleys in Europe.
Easy to pack too! And can double as slippers I use in hotel bathrooms, and my hotel rooms.

Bought them in 2005, and costs about 20 USD more or less, or Php 1000.00++. And it's still kicking! hihi! 3 years old now...

See my pics wearing them everywhere...:

Click on an image to enlarge.



















space






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...