14 August 2006

Smint Galore en Barcelona

I am a Smint mints consumer. In fact, my bag is almost never without a box of Smints, especially the blue one. I buy another box as soon as I run out of them. I take one each time after coffee or other meals. I'm like a pill-popper. Or in this case, a Smint-popper. I pop them like they're my ecstasy pills. Not!! :P haha! Now you know why my name here in my blog is Smint Freak (but not Smint Addict). hehehe!

Smint is a product of Spain. In Manila, some supermarkets sell them, and usually only up to 3 flavors at a time.


So just imagine my reaction when I saw this bunch of Smints being sold in one of the stalls along Las Ramblas in Barcelona (pictured above) near the Plaza Catalunya end as I was leaving Las Ramblas. Hey, Smint in all its different flavors!!! Different colors!! Smint galore!! Cool!! Haha! Naturally I just had to photograph them. What better way to get a pic of Smint mints than to photograph them in its homeland and in different colors. I'm such a ninny!! haha! The stall owner was probably puzzled why this chica asiana was interested in taking pics of his Smint stand. He certainly watched me shoot the photo. hahaha. Behind the Smints, on the left, are books on cannabis. I had not noticed them until now. Plus lollipops by Chupa Chups, same manufacturer with Smint.

I just had fun seeing them and taking the pic, for this blog. This blog used to be called Smint Freak, pertaining to me. But since I don't always get to update this blog, and it's not always about me... I changed it to Just Chillin'. Because that's usually what I do when I update this blog, just chillin'. As I expect so does anyone else who stumbles upoon this blog.


1 comment:

  1. guess what, i think they're selling some of the other flavors in manila na....

    saw an actual commercial of the white smint thing... the one that's suppose to help your teeth stay healthy... :D

    ReplyDelete

space






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...