19 August 2006

Mish Mash Photoblogs


The following are some photos I took, mostly pre-2005. My, am not busy today, Saturday, am I? Haha! :P After I've posted these, I can then probably start on my Europe blogs.

1. Badtz Maru, My Melody and Real Madrid
Sanrio characters My Melody and Bad Badtz Maru flanking this stress ball,
a Real Madrid merchandise I bought in Granada, in front of my keyboard.


2. Unos amigos en una estancia en Batangas
A weekend at a friend's place in Batangas.
And us exploring the grounds with the huge mango trees.


3. My Pet is Cuter than Yours :P
Whitey

4. Stuff on My Old Bookshelves
souvenirs from everywhere = Australia, UK, Netherlands, Indonesia, and
Boracay (shells and the little stuffed lizard)

zoom out, Badtz Maru's there again...

5. Old Black Laptop
the screen off my old laptop (which has now rested in peace...)

6. Christmas Lanterns at the Town Center Mall
somehow looks Indian-inspired?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

space






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...