26 August 2006

Ahora

Right now:
- am downloading another mp3 file (I love Limewire, haha)
- it's raining very hard
- am listening to Juanes off my iTunes
- am uploading some pics I shot in Barcelona to my Flickr site
- am reading a friend's blog
- am thinking of getting my own domain for this photoblog
- it's taking forever to batch upload the Barcelona photos
- am thinking if I should still subscribe for a DSL or faster Internet connection considering that my job might have me work overseas for months at a time before the year ends (hence, such an account might be virtually unused for months too)
- I just finished reading Arturo Perez-Reverte's La Reina del Sur/Queen of the South
- am about to have dinner

Ciao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

space






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...