05 September 2007

Updates


That's the pattern of the rug in my room (above). I love running my feet on it when entering my room upon arriving home from work. And it's sort of a stress relief seeing it too.

On a side note, I took out a senior consultant/boss/colleague/guest from our UK office last Saturday (we just started a UK project), and met up with Norwegian colleague/senior consultant and his family too. We went on a day trip with a teammate (who brought the car, Norwegians have their own) and his girlfriend. Saw the sights, and had dinner afterwards at a nice and quiet restaurant with a great view from above of a lake with a volcano while the afternoon turned into evening. Cool. =)

However,


it made me seriously think about getting my own car. For when there's a guest and for those times when I wanna go out of town anytime. Argh! Maybe it's about time. But would not be driving it to work except maybe for practice since I don't know how to drive though our family driver tried to teach me long ago. Prefer that I be picked up from work instead of me bringing the car. I'd be too tired to drive going home.

Been putting off buying a car for so long 'cause it seemed that taking public transport is easier than me having to drive. But in the end, it seems, it's better as long as I am picked up from work. Shortens the travel time. Plus I won't be so dead-tired each time I arrive home from work.
And my cousin/uncle is selling one of their cars, of a U.S. brand. So maybe I'd get that instead of buying a brand new one. *Sigh* We'll see.

space






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...