13 January 2008

Hermés Silky Pop Bag

One of those nice to haves...

the Hermés silky pop bag

a reusable shopping bag: ideal for errand/mall shopping
(but not grocery for me... I don't think so.. 'cept for toiletries maybe.. hehe!)



folds and zips into this neat little leather packet which
you can bring anywhere with you, ain't that just cool?


in another design


I think it's a cute tote for when travelling, and yes, shopping, especially since I haven't seen any fake one of this around. Hence, no other clones toting the same style bag as you. hehe! Sometimes, I wish I had Paris Hilton's budget. Haha! This little thingie costs more than the latest Olympus DSLR E510 camera I just recently bought. Waaah! Better off buying jewelry I guess. I better luck next time.. *Sigh*


space






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...