29 January 2008

Should I or Shouldn't I?

But I already have! hihi! I just created a new account with Vox. So essentially, I just gave myself another headache since Vox does not cross-post with Blogger or Multiply. Hmmmm..

See a screenshot of my Vox site below (with its third template design in 2 weeks..., ignore the Mac interface at the bottom and top) with Firefox:


But I couldn't resist Vox's many different kinds of templates/themes which get updated with new ones. Argh! And I've since begun organizing my Vox site and hoping that yeah, eventually, I think, I might just continue my blogs there, instead of here. I can't find other interesting design templates here in Blogger anymore. And I'm getting tired of my current Blogger theme. :(

Vox also has communities. But unlike Multiply, has less control re privacy.

Sigh. If only I have more time, I hope to migrate all the posts I created here to Vox.

space






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...