31 August 2008

Weekend Musings

Dropped by a little park in my village... saw some guys playing tennis at the tennis court, others football (or soccer)... I was thinking to jog there but one side of the park is driven past by many cars.

So I decided to just do my jogging at the street or drive nearer to my house where few vehicles drive along and is not a busy area. In other words, back to my old jogging path. hehe!

I also dropped by the clubhouse to check how busy the swimming pool might be at dusk. Not busy. No one in the pool at all. Turns out it's because it's off limits from 5pm unless you reserve the area overnight for a party or other event. Gah. Lol! It's open 'til 5pm only 'cause the life guard works 'til 5pm only. Oh well. At least I was able to jog... now that the rainy days have stopped.

Am thinking of another alternative exercise to engage in that's accessible from my place, among tennis, biking or swimming. For tennis I need lessons. For biking, I gotta get myself a bike, and for swimming, well, I just have to be at the pool by 330pm at the latest. Lol. We'll see.

space






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...