21 September 2008

Guilty!

Okay, time for some low-brow content (just can't resist).. hehe.

I don't recall which site got me started on reading some society chizmiz blogs tonight...
Let me try to recall the originating page as I write this. But these blogs and their reader comments are just so so entertaining and funny one link just leads to another! It's a freakin' high school-mind-like guilty pleasure reading them. Lol!

And one of the society guys being mentioned (or is it attacked?) was a high schoolmate (and friend of friends) who's part owner of this now-rather-notorious dance bar a stone's throw away from where I work... Shhh!

I especially love Kitty's Go's "When Chic Hits the Fan" blog. Lol! Way to go Kitty! (a high schoolmate of some cousins naman).

Now I recall the site that led me to the above links: the blog by Professional Heckler who provides satire and wit re local current events and celebrities, which led me to the blog by the Aussie guy allegedly wronged by a socialite Pinoy ex which in turn led me to Kitty Go's site.

So to spread the guilty pleasure around, see this and this. Enjoy the reads ladies, gents, and gheys... ahihi!

space






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...