15 January 2010

Nada mas...

Musings good enough to tweet but am blogging 'em here instead... :P

1. would like Christian Dior, IKEA, and H&M to open stores in Manila

2. Some people are lucky to have had Paul Krugman as their professor.

3. I admire Ben Bernanke, whatever happens.. hehe!

4. The U.S. (and possibly the rest of the world) is lucky to have a Paul Krugman, and a Ben Bernanke in the right place at the right time. Lol! See this.

5. Wish there were more iMax theaters around so I won't have to endure the stress and the crowds of Metro Manila congregating in one location (one reason I don't want to go to SM Mall of Asia or its cinema to see a movie on a weekend... Spare me puhlease... Gaah!) just so I can watch Avatar.


space






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...