12 February 2010

Poladroid!

the Poladroid app opened and processing a
photo I dragged and dropped to it, background is
the Firefox browser app with websites opened


I was searching for leads re where to find a Fujifilm mobile photo printer I've been wanting to buy and came across this application called Poladroid.





after the files were produced... with sound effect.. cute! Lol!


It's a fun app that produces jpeg files of your photo in Polaroid format. It's quite funny too 'cause it imitates the actual Polaroid camera and how it reproduces instant photos complete with sound effects and waiting for the colors to come out. Lol! I'm glad I came across it and that there's a Mac version of the app. It's for keeps! :D



the jpg files produced by the app clockwise: in Toledo, Spain (w/ me by
buddy beside me), at a Paris café (by me), and in the Philippines (by me)



I remember my dad used to have a Polaroid camera when my siblings and I were still kids (still got a few stills from that cam too) so it's just cool coming across this application now -- a Polaroid in "intangible" format -- after so many years.


space






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...