14 May 2011

It's Summer in the Islands

and my pet is trying to beat the heat!  Lol!

caught sleeping at a shaded corner of 
the garden, behind a huge palm plant


I didn't realize just how cool the area was until my pet woke up, trotted up to me, and I stroked the fur on the side where he laid on the soil.  Felt cool on my palm indeed!  It's like he's just been to a room with air from the air conditioner vents pointed at him the whole time.  lol!  No wonder he stays in that area. hehehe!


As viewed from behind a screened door.  Notice how strong the sunlight is on the right of the pic.  Been a really hot, humid and muggy summer.  The sort where it's prudent to drink some water before heading out of the house.  All photos taken with a cellphone camera set to warm white balance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

space






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...