14 May 2011

Manila - Taxi Decor

Below are pics -- taken in the past few years -- of noteworthy windshield or dashboard decors in some taxis I've taken along Paseo de Roxas (where my old workplace was located) in the central business district/Makati. 


Santas hanging off the windshield.. 
It was just rather fun seeing them especially everytime the cab
moved and they all start swaying at the same time.  lol!  :D Maybe 
should have taken a video.  This was at Xmas time 2006.


I just had to get a snapshot of this.  
This cab had a lot of toy figurines on its dashboard!  They've
practically taken over the dashboard.  Lol!





a pretty big koala plush hanging off the rearview mirror


All photos were taken with my old Sony cellphone camera.  Sometimes it pays to have and use such gear, for people like me.  hehe.  I guess it just goes to show that I'm also a shoot from the hip sort of photography enthusiast; hence me purchasing a new point and shoot camera (Olympus XZ-1) for this purpose.  I hope it'd be as convenient to use as how I was able to use these cellphone cameras.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

space






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...