01 November 2007

Le Roi Soleil

Currently listening to some songs off the soundtrack of this French musical called Le Roi Soleil. Seems like a musical romantic/comedy of sorts re Louis XIV of France..
It's quite good methinks... especially Ça Marche with Christophe Mae (can't believe his voice.. hehe!). Sounds fun... La Vie Passe sounds good too. That was the first song I heard while I was listening to French radio over the Internet, not knowing it's from a musical until I downloaded its mp3 and saw 2 videos of their performances over youtube. Check it out..

Should get a CD of this musical.. Hmmm! Better yet, I should have gone see it when I was in Paris since the musical has ended its run last July. Dang! There went that chance.. hehe!

So now its soundtrack is on my playlist.. as well as some other French pop music (MC Solaar, Blankass, Koxie, Laurent Voulzy).. I have a cd of Pascal Obispo from long ago, bought in Canada... like that one too..

space






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...