11 November 2007

Some Nice to Haves...

1. this digital SLR camera with image stabiliser that's also light and small enough for travel

2. a CD of Christophe Maé's Mon Paradis album

3. stereo system in my room that's linked to and will play my archive of mp3s - need to research on this.. is there such a one by Bang and Olufsen? haha! Or will I end up with an ipod (noooo!! I hope not)?

4. three different pieces of furniture - one for my room, 2 outside my room

5. a new Macbook - but then again maybe not... as long as my current one still works fine.

6. a new mobile phone
- something as cute as the Sony Ericsson Z610i but with higher camera
resolution for those times when it's just easier and faster all around to whip it
(instead of a comparatively bulkier DSLR) out of my bag for shots/opportunities
needing faster response times

7. a new bigger bag
- but I just bought a leather messenger one that costs about as much as a Lacoste

shirt but which I can't bring to the office 'cause it's not that bulky enough for
all the stuff I bring to work; especially once I get the DSLR cam. :( *sigh*. It
looks great though, and I guess best suited for when going shopping. hehe!

- again I have to research on this one... am picky with bags but I prefer to spend
more on bags than on clothes. I usually end up looking for and buying a decent
bag/s more than for clothing when overseas (and so far, Italy wins for design and
functionality. haha!).


space






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...