11 November 2007

So Many Things to Do, So Little Time

So many things to do, so little time.

I think that's my motto right now. By this time of the year, I'd typically avoid commitments which can be postponed to next year. i.e., signing up for 3-month weekend classes for whatever subject.

Why? It's just a rather busy time with all those Christmas activities and traffc and events around the city. And me not being a mall or clothes-shopping enthusiast, I only go shopping when I absolutely have to, so when I do go, I end up making an errand out of it and ticking things off a checklist and end up with a lot of purchases 'cause I know it'd be a while yet before I'll be going back. hehe!

Lately, time for myself has become a luxury to me but I may have to restart thinking about staying home on Sundays if I need to get more things done.. arrghh! So I've signed up for driving lessons (on weekend mornings) out of necessity, to get that out of the way, and be a licensed one by next year. More about it on another blog entry maybe.

This month alone, I have two sets of relatives visiting from overseas (Hong Kong, and the U.S.). Then I think next month, I'll have two friends doing the same (from the U.S., and Australia). So I've been dining out more in the past few weekends. But enjoying it. :)

Maybe next year or the year after that, I should be the one doing the same - visiting friends/family overseas! haha! :P Which would mean I'd have to work myself to the bone and get my leaves in one go for that break. Hmmm!

Then I have some more stuff I need to buy for the house, my room, home entertainment, the kitchen, my pets, the list goes on...

space






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...