28 September 2014

Run - Row


the baby lion by the machine

Now it's getting colder, I got a rowing machine last month for those times when it's just too cold to go out to run.  I also find I am seated a lot while watching TV (of course) and that's not exactly improving my physical wellbeing. :P  Lol.

And so... I found using a rowing machine as the solution.  I found the treadmill boring at the gym (I am just bored or lazy going to gyms or any exercise class) but at least with a rowing machine it's an all-body workout, not just the lower half and I can do it at home.  And it exercises one's core including the lower back and is lower impact than running.  Awesome!

I got it online, had it delivered at work.  And friends helped me bring the package home.  Can't carry the thing by myself.  hehe!  I use it for an hour each night or whenever possible, while watching TV.  I'm loving my machine.


space






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...