20 September 2015

Lunching

I must be bored... I'm now posting some pics of the lunch meals I've had at Asian restaurants where colleagues and I go for meals some Fridays.  All yummy!  It's like I never left Asia at all!  Tea at each place is on the house.

ramen at the Japanese ramen place


lovely fried rice at the northern Chinese/Taiwanese place


Japanese beef teriyaki and california roll bento.. the miso soup is 
missing in the pic as I had finished it already. :P


 a spicy hot pot soup of fish with a little vermicelli.. Yummy on really cold days!


Thai fried rice.


seafood noodle soup at a Vietnamese place


some sort of chow mein with wonton soup at the Malaysian Chinese place


another lovely noodle dish (and it was huge!) at the Malaysian Chinese place


 kimchi fried rice at the northern Chinese/Taiwanese place

space






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...