06 December 2002

Shopping for Work

Bridget Jones' Diary is playing in my DVD player while I write this.

Divisoria Shopping

Have 1K from office petty cash. Will shop. Ack! It's just my assignment for our office Christmas party of sorts on the 12th = buy prizes for the games. So, have the 1k, will shop. :P

Recalling the late afternoon shopping I did earlier. Bought the ff:

- 6 mugs
- 4 other items for prizes
= bag
= organizer/filofax
= wall clock
= big colorful 101 Dalmatians towel
- 25 Christmas wrappers for all the items in plain frosty blue, pretty indeed. :P
- a giftbox for the towel and
- a set gift cards

bought all of the above along Juan Luna Street and was left with P151.00 out of the 1000K budget. Not bad. My first Divisoria shopping expedition went quite well if I may say so. :P
Without my wallet clandestinely stolen by some itchyhand bad street character. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

space






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...