21 January 2007

Things You Won't Read or See in My Blog

In this blog, you won't know much details regarding my private/personal life, and that includes:
  • my full name
  • full names of family
  • full names of friends
  • full names of other people I know
  • lots of photos of family
  • lots of photos of friends
  • photos of other people except if they're celebrity
  • the names of places where I worked/work
  • the full names of colleagues and ex-colleagues
Why?
  • because I like to keep things simple
  • because I want to avoid headaches
  • because I like keeping my private life just that, private
  • because I am not narcissistic enough to want all and sundry to know everything about insignificant 'ol me
  • because I respect the privacy of my family, friends and others I know (even when they don't ask for it. It's already by default.)
  • because I want to avoid any hate mail
  • because I don't want to regret or be embarrassed about having talked here about or posted photos of things I shouldn't have, and for public consumption, in the first place
  • because I don't like for snoopy people who aren't my family or real friends -- with unfavorable hidden agendas -- to know more than am comfortable to let on

0 comments:

Post a Comment

space






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...