20 January 2007

Basti

Got a new pet, a puppy of akita breed. Not exactly sure about the breed but that's what it's called.

I suggested naming him Hershey, for his color. But my dad and my brother immediately reacted and said it's a girl's name. haha! Puppy is a male one. And my brother thought to name him Battista, after this wrestler. Since this puppy is going to grow very big, the name has to fit him. Lol! We call him Basti for short.

Basti at the backyard

He's nice and friendly. When he arrived, he and our other pet Whitey (a siberian husky/cocker spaniel mix) hit it off well right away. They started playing as soon as Basti arrived and they got near each other. I hope he'd be just as friendly when he grows into this big old adult akita dog. hehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

space






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...