10 October 2008

Life and Dreams

"It's not about how you achieve your dreams,
but how you live your life.

If you lead your life the right way,
the karma will take care of itself.

The dreams will come to you."

-- Professor Randy Pausch
at the closing of his "last lecture"
at Carnegie Mellon University

Words of wisdom aren't they? Certainly resonated with me and some of the major choices I've made with my life, whether good or bad. So it also reminded me of how true those words are.

And I'm sure many who read, listened, attended, or saw that lecture have several instances in their lives to which that statement applies and they can relate to.

The professor has since passed away but am glad I finally got to watch what his "last lecture" was all about. =)

space






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...