08 December 2010

I ♥ Sanrio! :P



Gaaah!  If ever there's a store other than a bookstore I should steer clear of, it's called a Sanrio store.  Lol!  :D

I had another Sanrio shopping spree over the weekend.  I really shouldn't be left alone inside Sanrio stores.  :P  Ended up forking out a lot of money again for Sanrio stuff.  Ack!  Above is a pic of my latest Sanrio loot!



However, I'm so happy with this latest Sanrio loot that I had to blog about it don't I?  Lol!: 
  • Hello Kitty plush that can double as throw pillow,
  • Choco Cat plush dolls,
  • Little Twin Stars plush,
  • Little Twin Stars stamp set,
  • egg-style stamps of Badtz Maru, Zashikibuta, and My Melody (for my sis),
  • My Melody pencil holder (for my sis again),
  • Zashikibuta bag,
  • Bad Badtz Maru bags,
  • a Bad Badtz Maru tumbler that's BPA-free, and
  • a Hello Kitty scale model play set. 

But I wish the Sanrio store I went to had bigger Little Twin Star plush dolls.  They didn't have any on their shelves.  I've been looking for such and haven't seen any yet.  Just a lot of Hello Kitty plushes and a few My Melody and other characters.  I'm just glad I saw the small Little Twin Stars plush though.  hehehe!



It's so hard for me to resist these things 'cause my cousins, siblings, and I grew up with Sanrio stuff: pencil cases, stationery sets, stickers, Hello Kitty stuffed dolls, pencil caps, nice smelling pencil erasers, stickers, all sorts of pens, paper clips, bags, pencil sharpeners, notebooks, lunch boxes, toothbrush set, scissors, mirrors, jewelry cases, shirts, etc.  Name it and my siblings and I probably had it too.  Lol!  I even still have a classic Hello Kitty doll given to me as a gift by my mom more than 25 years ago, from a US trip.  And all of these back then were made in Japan.

However, I am most particular with Little Twin Stars and Bad Badtz Maru.  Little Twin Stars 'cause I always got those from the adults who bought these products for me (godparents, aunts, grandparents, dad, tutors, etc.) and Badtz Maru 'cause he's like an antithesis to all those sweet Sanrio characters.  Lol!  He's the penguin with the attitude.  I like Little Twin Stars most because it reminds me of the best gifts I got during my childhood.  So much so that I took for granted Hello Kitty.  She's just everywhere you wouldn't really miss her, you see.  Lol!

So other than Little Twin Stars, Bad Badtz Maru, and Hello Kitty, I am also partial to Zashikibuta (the pig), Cheery Chums (I don't see this anymore), and the other Sanrio characters of my younger years but which one couldn't find anymore these days - Seven Silly Dwarves, Goropikadon, Tuxedo Sam, Pata Pata Pepy, Vaudeville Duo, etc..

The only recent Sanrio characters that I've been liking lately are Cinamoroll and Choco Cat.  hehe!

That is why, every Sanrio store visit is a pleasure for me.  And if I ever go to Japan, I will definitely make it a point to visit a major Sanrio store there, if not the Sanrio Puroland theme park.  Lol!

space






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...