04 February 2007

20 Random Info About Moi

1.) i am the smallest in my family.
Am the shortest.. Oui. :P

2.) I went to a less prestigious university even when I was accepted by the top 3. All because I was burned out studying too much in a strict Chinese Catholic school pre-university.

3.) i am a social drinker and control my alcohol intake as alcohol makes me quiet or feel lethargic.. and therefore, less talkative and sociable..

4.) i've only been drunk thrice in my life.
At Puerto Galera, in Baguio, and in Serendra... :P And mostly it was tipsiness rather than being totally wasted..

5.) i once had my hair dyed somewhat blond..
Call it burnout from work... Lasted only one day.. hehe.


6.) I wasn't too girly until after I left university. :P
Was always in jeans and collared shirts. No blouses... Nothing too feminine...

7.) i drink coffee only to stay alert, or for after-dinner with friends/family.

8.) I can be really dense about guys who might be interested in me.

9.) I am shy and don't make eye contact with people I walk past usually, not on the streets, or at work (except for people I know...)..

10.) I like the coconut milkshake that was served at a resort in Palawan.

11.) i can get by in English, Tagalog, Spanish and Mandarin (when I am forced to, I absolutely hated this back in school...)...

12.) I wish they can create an iPhone with a camera that has better resolution, now.

13.) I don't know if I should be happy or not with my given name.

15.) i have a love-hate relationship with my work

16.) I like happy colors.. or sea colors...

17.) I like watching foreign-language films.

19.) I wish I can cook like my dad or mom. Right now, I cook 'cause I need to eat. hehe.

20.) I need to steer clear of bookstores whenever am out at the malls...

space






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...