04 February 2007

More Bored Randomness

What are the things you enjoy doing even when there's no one around you?
- reading
- DVDs
- Internet

What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level?
- eating
- stepping out of the office when am stressed out at work
- seeing lots of trees and greens
- seeing the sea
- reading
- my pet dogs
- jogging, walking, swimming


7 things that scares you:
- walking home or to the bus stop or car park alone at night (more like I hate it actually, rather than that it scares me)
- the Exorcist movie
- scary movies in general
- going around Quiapo by myself
- Italian guys in Rome.. :P
- bearded, hairy, and greasy-looking men..

7 things you like the most:
(in no particular order)
- travel
- taking photos
- sleeping in on weekends
- coffee/dinner with family and close friends
- dining out or trying a new place/food
- swimming laps
- walking

7 important things in your bedroom:
- my DVDs
- my mobile phone
- my Mac
- my blanket
- books
- my bags
- snow globe collection

Random facts about you:
- I had short-lived crushes on two classmates in college..
- I used to be part of spelling bees back in elementary school. hihi!
- I don't eat paksiw. And only take the sauce of dinuguan.
- I don't enjoy the atmosphere at Dad's restaurant at Glorietta...
- I love Deli France. I wish there's one near my office.. Waaaahhh! :(
- Am not necessarily a Starbucks addict. Spain's plain ol' cafe con leche even at train or bus stations beats any Starbucks drink anytime, hands down.
- I have tried the Danesi cafe in Rome.
- I've lived on my own/had my own flat 5-10 minutes walk away from Greenbelt.

7 things you plan to do before you die:
- travel to places I'd love to go to or revisit
- be happy
- know that I didn't leave anyone back here with bitter feelings towards me
- spend one night in the mountains and watching the northern lights
- do some hiking in the mountains in Canada
- join the mile-high club.. haha! :P
- live/work/travel some more in Europe/South America

7 things you can do:
- stay away from my mobile phone :P
- stay away from the phone
- live by myself
- travel on my own
- drink but not get wasted
- not smoke
- not overeat

7 things you can't do:
- not check my mails at least once a week
- not pet my dogs when I leave or arrive home
- do mountaineering or wall-climbing
- be in deep waters or where my feet can't touch bottom
- ignore a guest
- extreme sports
- not read some book or magazine in a week

7 things that attract you to the opposite sex:
- the smile
- eyes
- hair or lack thereof. :P haha!
- dry wit
- sweetness/thoughtfulness
- great social skills
- intelligence

7 things you say the most:
- kaloka
- addict
- duh!
- fuuuccckkkk... haha
- syeetttt
- kaineezz
- cool

7 celeb crushes:
- Eric Bana
- Viggo Mortensen
- Liev Shreiber
- Phil Keoghan (Amazing Race host, and I don't even know how to pronounce his surname.. hehe..)
- Colin Firth
- Christian Bale
- Enrique Iglesias

space






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...