26 February 2007

Chillin' in Puerto Galera

Spent a rather nice time last weekend south of Manila at Puerto Galera in Oriental Mindoro. Last time I was there, was in 2005, and didn't enjoy it that much as it was a company summer trip. Too chaotic.


sunset at Puerto Galera

The beach. It's about the nth time that I've been at Galera. This might be the last time I'll be to an honest to goodness beach of the Philippine kind before I get sent somewhere cold overseas.

So I thought I better grab the opportunity while it's not yet the peak of the summer season and we have lots of guests coming over from overseas. The more the merrier.


rocky grounds of a beach lodge

path

Went with some colleagues from Manila, Australia, Singapore, Spain and Sweden and my brother, too.

guys at sunset

galera evening

cute dog


distorted image transfer of sand and bamboo path going to the beach






off to lunch at a beachfront dining place



some of us at the beach

evening shot

waiting for dinner

space






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...