03 February 2007

Bored...

Feeling bored today. So here's an equally boring blog entry.. haha!

Maybe one day, I'd.....
- move to Spain.
- get my own place near, or at Serendra.. :P
- get my own place somewhere far but near the sea, in Bohol
- have a hammock hanging at our garden at home
- have my own nifty little SUV

I know that..
- am not cut out to do call center work
- I don’t mind being a barista at a coffee shop. :P
- I don't really enjoy wearing jeans all the time or everyday.

I love..
- being by the sea, watching it or listening to it
- animals, especially dogs, dolphins, birds and even hamsters
- running, walking and swimming
- travel


- photography
- trains
- culture
- hanging out with friends
- spending time at home
- music
- dance
- my blog
- to try new things even once
- Magnolia Chocolait drink
- cocktails or wine, not beer
- C2 apple green tea
- apple juice
- pineapple juice
- the coconut served by the locals at Pamilacan Island in Bohol
- sea and stars
- Via Appia Antica outside Rome
- old Granada in Spain
- Galicia, Spain
- the road trip to Portugal from Galicia; actually, any road trips.. hehe..
- Florence, italy
- Gypsy Kings
- Juanes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

space






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...